Overview The Coach house is the original 1903 convict brick building that once housed the propertie’s horses. It has been converted to luxury self-contained accommodation, and is set in its own beautiful gardens with mature oaks, herbs and roses. The Coach house accommodates up to six adults in three spacious king bedrooms, all with underfloor heating and luxurious large ensuites. The former central breezeway is now an extensive lounge and dining area, and there is a separate eat-in kitchen opening out on to a European style alfresco area.
Powered by FlippingBook